Bronx Zoo Group Sales
Julie Larsen Maher ©WCS
Visit the world's largest urban zoo and get up close to more than 600 species from around the globe. Meet exotic animals, birds, reptiles and insects from Asia, Africa, the Americas and more without ever leaving the Bronx.
Group Minimum: 10
Click here for more info on Winter Rates >>
Total Experience Ticket*: Includes admission and unlimited access to special rides and attractions available during your date of visit. These may include:
- Bug Carousel
- Butterfly Garden
- Children's Zoo
- Congo Gorilla Forest
- Wild Asia Monorail
- Zoo Shuttle
- 4-D Theater
*Some rides and attractions are open seasonally. Availability is also subject to weather, capacity, mechanical, and/or animal-related issues.
General Admission Ticket: Includes admission into the zoo only.
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
||GENERAL ADMISSION |
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
**Applies to grades K-12.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
- All group ticket sales receive 1 complimentary ticket per 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Payment must be received in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE TICKETS upon your groups check-in at admissions. Open tickets are valid one year from the date printed. Tickets will not be exchanged once group has entered the park.
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- PARKING: $18 per bus. All buses must park in the Southern Boulevard parking lot, unless otherwise directed. Please note that bus parking is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15 or FREE if full payment for group order is received 2 weeks prior to group visit date and includes pre-paid bus parking. Mailing of tickets must be requested upon submitting payment.